1. Select the files (only those with .CSV and .DAT extensions) and copy them into the Storage Card following the path: "Storage CardMap"name of the relevant map"POIWarning".
2. Launch the navigation software and select the “Enable speedtraps” button in “Menu 1/3” window.
3. Make sure that the “Show POI on map” option is enabled. When the option is enabled, the “Hide POI” button will be displayed in the Visualization menu.
4. Speed cameras are represented on map as shown in the following picture.
5. If the software slows down because of the large number of speed cameras downloaded, decrease the number of CSV files in the Warning directory or download only the required ones, by selecting the correct Region.