1. Download and install the POI-Warner application available here: http://www.navigating.de/cms/index.php?id=4135.
2. Unpack and copy the downloaded POI files from POIplaza (.bmp and .asc extensions) to the POIWarnerpois folder.
3. Launch the POI-Warner program. Select the POI-Manager > POI-Settings > Overlay Settings menu items to activate the desired POIs.
4. Launch the Becker navigation program. Click on the green square to select the "Search in radius" menu item.
5. Select it "As next destination".
6. Launch navigation.
Note: The POI may be displayed as an inaccessible location if the map you are using is not sufficiently detailed.